Free Download Instagram Feed – WordPress Instagram Gallery – $24
|Ratings||4.83 average based on 332 ratings.|
|Number of Sales||9,258|
|Last Update||24 March 18|
InstaShow is a premium WordPress Instagram feed plugin for creating charming galleries of Instagram images. Take the advantage of an all-new multipurpose responsive Instagram plugin for displaying various photos from Instagram with great number of possibilities to determine necessary resources and to set up additional filters.
60+ adaptable parameters and 10 color schemes will help to adjust the Instagram gallery as you wish. Use fully responsive and mobile friendly plugin to attract your website?s audience in a flash.
Share the best with everyone!
What our customers say about InstaShow
We aim at the production of high-quality and user-friendly products for our customers. That’s why we strive to allow you to use full potential of a product. For WordPress Instagram plugin InstaShow we’ve prepared more than 60 adjustable parameters so that you can easily adapt the Instagram feed to your website.
- The number of Instagram sources is restricted only by your desires
- Add any combination of usernames, hashtags, locations or Instagram post URLs
- Use additional conditions to filter Instagram photos
- Exclude specific photos or photos which contain the specified hashtags or which refers to the certain authors or locations with “except” filter
- Filter Instagram photos by @username, #hashtag, location or specific photo with “only” filter
- Specify required number of loaded images to restrict their count with “limit” option
- Define how long the photos will be cached in browsers’ local storage with “cacheMediaTime” option
- Adjust width of your website Instagram feed for WordPress
- Make Instagram gallery plugin responsive to adjust it to any screen
- Set the number of columns and rows in the grid
- Choose the appropriate gutter between photos
- Specify the responsive breakpoints to set the columns, rows and gutter in the grid depending on a window width
- Choose one of two feed layouts: slider or grid
- Select one of post templates: tile or classic
- Set the call to action buttons to encourage your visitors to perform the actions you need (buy a product, register at your service or contact you)
- Each UI element is Retina ready
- Automatic image scrolling with autorotation mode
- Adjustable animation speed
- 21 languages support (de, en, es, fi, fr, it, nl, no, pl, pt-BR, sl, sv, tr, ru, hi, ko, zh-CN, zh-HK, ja, vn, he-IL.)
- Select the action on image click. Open the image in popup, open the image on Instagram in a new browser tab or do nothing.
- Activate/deactivate slider navigation controls: arrows and drag.
Display or hide each UI element in the WordPress Instagram gallery plugin:
- Instagram Link
- Likes Count
- Comments Count
Display or hide each UI element in the popup:
- Follow Button
- Instagram Link
- Likes Count
- 10 Predefined Color Schemes
- Adjustable color of 13 UI elements
- Set the parameters as you wish with the shortcode generator
- Use our WP Instagram plugin InstaShow with one of the most popular page-builder for WordPress – Visual Composer. VC InstaShow element is available with all customization opportunities.
- Instagram Feed for WordPress checks automatically new updates. You will be notified and able to update the plugin in WordPress admin panel if a new version is available.
Support and Offers
Our support team is ready to answer any of questions. Feel free to contact us, we’re here to help you!
How to add Instagram Feed to WordPress website?
To install Instagram Plugin, you need to take the following steps. It will take not more than a couple of minutes and will not require coding skills.
- Purchase and download the plugin
- Select “Add New” in the WP admin panel and upload the plugin’s zip
- Activate the plugin and set the purchase code
Have you got any questions about the installation or configuration of our WordPress Instagram feed plugin, or you have any feedback? Don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to help!
More plugins by Elfsight
Change Log – new version 3.2.2 is available for download
March 23, 2018 – Version 3.2.2
### Fixed * Thumbnail loading issue
March 14, 2018 – Version 3.2.1
### Fixed * Hotfix for Instagram update
March 02, 2018 – Version 3.2.0
### Added * Plugin access roles * Persian language * Arabic language ### Changed * Image resolution optimization ### Fixed * Following theme conflicts are fixed: video display issue, broken image size * Icons size issue in classic template fixed for Firefox and IE * Encoded responsive breakpoints issue * Blurred images in preview * Some typos in translations * Likes counter issue in popup * Function exist conflict * Default settings widget saving issue
January 19, 2018 – Version 3.1.1
### Fixed * Issue with the likes and comments counters position on some resolutions * Posts loading animation issue * https websites issue
January 18, 2018 – Version 3.1.0
### Added * Translation for like notification * Video loader in popup * Slovak translation ### Changed * Tile post template responsiveness improved ### Fixed * Bug with videos in popup and carousels on mobile devices * Carousel responsiveness bug * Responsive breakpoints format issue (data-attributes) * Widget initialization issue (data-attributes) * Noise on high-resolution photos in post * Bug in popup with posts with no likes * Doesn't show other likes element when post has 1 like * Other likes counter calculation issue * Carousel height issue in popup * German language typos * Hebrew language name in editor typo * Shortcode params issue
January 12, 2018 – Version 3.0.1
### Fixed * Hotfix for Instagram changes
December 21, 2017 – Version 3.0.0
### Added * Layout option - slider and grid * New infinite popup * New post template - classic * Call to action buttons * Share feature * Widget title above the feed * Video support for carousel posts * Hebrew language * Simplified Chinese language * Traditional Chinese language ### Changed * All new design * New widget editor * Regrouped settings tabs * Improved mobile device interaction (touch, swipe moves) * Optimized color settings * Improved support for carousel Instagram posts * Optimized Instagram images loading
September 21, 2017 – Version 2.5.2
### Fixed * Version issue fixed
September 12, 2017 – Version 2.5.1
### Fixed * Minor fixes
August 14, 2017 – Version 2.5.0
### Added * Finnish language * Slovenian language * Vietnamese language ### Changed * Popup scroll minor improvement * Other minor CSS improvements ### Fixed * Non-existent users in filter options bug * Plugin activation bug in Safari * Popup hr images option bug * Video element black bottom line issue
June 20, 2017 – Version 2.4.1
### Fixed * Minor fixes
June 16, 2017 – Version 2.4.0
### Added * Instagram image carousel support ### Changed * All new popup design * New carousel and video icons in the gallery * Default values for some color options ### Fixed * Instagram changes: Video playing bug * Instagram changes: Filter option bug * Instagram changes: Username and profile image displaying bug
June 14, 2017 – Version 2.3.3
### Fixed * Quick fix for Instagram update
April 20, 2017 – Version 2.3.2
### Fixed * Specific image URL as a source issue
Attention! Important update to fit Instagram API Changes. Learn more